Monday 27 August 2012

i'm just nervous.

hye there, Mr. Bloggie.
sorry for ignoring you for such a long time. again, my bad.

it had been a week after mid semester break .
and enough with Eid, i am now focusing more in study.
truth be told, feeling of afraid and nervous imagining that i am not ready yet, indeed i am not prepared myself any single thing for any subject, obviously is there.

though i still have time 'bout one month before the real final exam but yeah for sure, its not that i could put myself in a comfort zone actually.time flies.

for accounting students( especially me ), last minute study is a big damn cause it happened to me, in previous semester and the pointer is "excellent", as a result.

and i won't, i won't, and wouldn't do the same silly big mistake, AGAIN .

what happened in past is a worth lesson T.T

recently i'm too busy with assignments,as well as quizzes and i realize that there are many or perhaps tonne of them that are still in progress and not to-be-done yet. sometimes i'm really pissed off with those kind of things but then, it's a part from my responsibility as a student. Alhamdullilah, i could adapt the situation well.

it's almost 7.00pm and i'm.. errr.. what on earth that is so smelly here?
ok, get to go now. please myself, perform your Maghrib solah .

till then, Assalamualaikum Mr.Bloggie and YOU who read this-whatever-entry :)

p/s: giving my very own self some motivation by saying- Believe in Allah,all is well :D smile !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FULLY OWNED BY PELENGKAPRUSUKIRI